How I can get a Korean boyfriend?

Hello there! So I want a Korean boyfriend, easier said then done, no? I want one for possibly selfish reasons, but I dont know. I have been trying to learn korean for a couple years now. All because of the fact when I was a bit younger then I am now, I fell in love with south Korea from a class project. so for 4 years or less, I've been trying to learn korean and the culture, but it's hard when there's no Koreans where I live. So I dont have anyone to talk too or ask for help. I'm soon to be 18 in July, hope you can help.
What should I try, can you tell me?

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear Korean guys have a lot of strict expectations on girls so be prepared. Go to Korea or maybe a martial arts class...

0|1
    0|0
    • Good suggestion. Strangely there were a lot of them in my kendo class

• @Atomique yes bellegirl21 met her korean husband at a martial arts studio

What Guys Said 3

• hey... visit cali, new york, south korea, and minnesota are the few places i know have a decent s. korean population...(source:me! and my other Korean adoptees.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to college.

0|1
    0|0
  • Orange County had a lot of Korean guys.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Look into going to South Korea on an exchange for school. I also know South Korea hires many American students/recent college grads to come there and teach. I have known several people that have done so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to Cali, New york, or South Korea.
    Use online dating

1|0
    0|0
  • go to Asian market?

2|0
    0|0