Does anybody understand this girl?

I have gone out with this girl before. We were texting a few nights ago and we were in the middle of a conversation and out of nowhere she stopped texting me. It is now over 48 hours later and no text what so ever. She must not be too busy as she has had enough time to view my snapchat stories. Does anybody understand woman like this? Also, I am probably going to block her on facebook and snapchat.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just the way it is. Don't hold it against her cause you talk on the phone or in person. I learn to deal with it. Cause had the same problem. Me and this other girl text back and forth. She stops and I wait or do other things. One night I pulled that she act like what I did was a crime. So don't hold it against them cause in person or on the phone are best way to communicate.

What Girls Said 3

• she's not interested in you

• She's not interested

• She is not that interested.

What Guys Said 2

• She's an entitled ho. She's shit testing you. Just find another more attractive girl and snapchat a pic of her sucking your dick.

• I think the girls are being very informative on this question.