People keep posting questions to ask what the opposite sex want from you, but what do *you* think they want from you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My stamp collection.
    You'll never get it, ladies! Just back off!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm afraid to find out, really.

• Funny... my friends and i were just talking about this at work today. Guys my/our age just seem to want to hook up with girls who will let them do whatever weird, kinky stuff their wives aren't into.

• My meow mix is what they all want.

Nice guys want us to learn about each other and teach new things. And buy me expensive food.

D bags, the very smart ones will do the above but parade me around like a trophy and use me while keeping one eye open, looking for someone better

• Sex. That's not even worth asking about... I think it's fairly obvious.

• Well, I mean like there are women that think men seriously want them barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen (and in all fairness, of course, there are some guys like that), and some men believe that women are just looking for a meal ticket (and in all fairness there are *some* women like that). But I, personally, don't suspect that men and women that think so little of the opposite sex are the *norm*. Soooo... what *do* people think the opposite sex wants from them other than just sex? ... Or do you mean that sex is really all men want? 😕

• ummmm... my company hopefully

What Guys Said 0