I just told my crush I liked him and he likes me back but im scared to date him because im not good with dating people and I dont know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pointless to tell people you like them, since, they already know, usually. You basically just wanted to the formality, and you gave up the control to him because you told him first. Are you just afraid of losing him in total. I mean ex's become ex's and they don't talk

What Guys Said 4

• What do you mean "I'm not good with dating people" ? The way you stop being scared to do something is to do it. He's probably just as scared as you. Just have fun.

• Don't tell yourself that you're gonna fuck up, or else you're gonna fuck up.

Just love and treat him the way you'd want him to love and treat you. And don't do anything you'd have to lie to him about.

• Well, not dating isn't going to help solve that problem.

• Just hang out with him, see if you enjoy his company.

What Girls Said 5

• Just go for it. I know it can be scary, and you are terrified. But if you really like him, go for it. Just explain to him that you are not good with people, or dating. So tell him to go easy on you, and you will need to go slow with it, and make sure he isn't trying to introduce you to everyone right away, because you need to adjust and figure out how it all works.

• Just do it and do what comes natural. Give it a shot and don't force anything. And remember, mutual respect, making time for him, stuff like that

• I'm 20 and a scaredy cat when it comes to dating. >.<

• relaxx... and just be yourself

• Just do it! It'll be fun!