Girls, Is an 8 minute phone call a good start for the first one in a relationship?

So tonight I asked to talk to my crush on the phone and she agreed and we just talked for 8-minutes. Is that a good start. It felt kinda awkward for me. We talked about our day and the family and such. Do you think that she enjoyed it? Should I do it again?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, why not, just make sure not to call her too many times a day (for me that is annoying), it could be in the morning and in the night...

What Girls Said 2

• that's a pretty good length. also when you're a little deeper in the relationship, you should call or text her in the morning saying "morning beautiful" or vice versa at night. it's really cute, my boyfriend does it and I love it

• I think you're doing fine. As your relationship progresses the conversations are gonna get longer. My best guy friend and I would chat for around an hour...