How rare is it for a guy to never have talked to girls or had sex or kiss?

How rare is it to never have talked to girls, kissed, or had sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if any research was done on the matter, if there was, I never read any. It would be interesting to read though.

If you're doing some research; I never had sex or kissed anyone. I have talked to girls/women though. I'm not really sure how a person could go through life without talking to someone of the opposite gender since 50% of the population is the opposite gender. Unless they are isolated from people.

Anyways I hope that helps, if it didn't, I'm sorry. Good luck with finding what you're looking for.

What Girls Said 3

• ITS NOT RARE!! SORRY TO SAY BUT YOUR NOT SPECIAL! You are not valued by lack sex or if you kiss or you didn't! Your worth more than what the world thinks of you! And I AM SO fuckin tired of people bring each other down because of what "is acceptable in society"!!! I am so fuckin disappionted in myself and at you because we let the lack of experience bring us down! Do me a favor enjoy yourself love spending time with yourself because that who care for you the most!

• Depends on where he lives.

It's not too rare

• Depends how old they are.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the age. At your age (under 18) it's totally normal, but a 50 y/o man is not very common to see.

• Depends on their choices.

• It's pretty rare if your in your 20's, I feel like your first kiss should come around the age of 13-17, sex is up to you whenever you feel your ready