How do I get a player to leave me alone?

Long story short: I dated this dude, had feelings for a long time, found out he was sleeping with other women while he had me on deck, then I went berserk on his ass bitching him out, yet he still saw me as an option. Then I went no contact and I'm at the place where I can say I'm over him and the fact he keeps coming back isn't flattering to me, its pretty damn annoying having a bottom of the barrel man still trying to get my attention contacting me and looking at my profile. How can I send a clear message I'm not an option and basically be gone without a trace in his mind. I thought not talking to him was clear enough but it just reinforces his chasing and I'm sick of it!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• block his number, all his social media, or delete, and just continue "flatline" ignoring him.

• Whatever he does don't reply to him... Block him in social networking sites... And in phone also...

Hangout with other people and let him know by your pics and activities...

But never reply him or even message him

• You tell someone around you audibly that you just found out you have herpes.

• Be hopefull

What Girls Said 2

• You have to be clear and honest, as much as you bitched him out before based on his sexual activity with other women, you have to tell him you're not interested, and that you want him to leave you alone. Sometimes people aren't good with dealing with knowing they're unwanted, you have to block him etc, after you send him a clear message.

• Just look at him with disgust, roll your eyes at him, look away, and do not talk to him. If you do, just say... I am NOT interested. Leave me alone!

Anything else will be viewed by him as a possibility.