Should I date a this woman if I don't have a license?

I am 18. She is 18. She's a great person and I never have a dull moment when I'm with her. I would want to pursure our relationship further and I'm certain she does too, but I don't have a license yet. According to my permit, I'll have it by February . I don't think persuring a relationship is a good idea without a license. I wouldn't be able to maintain it realistically.

I need some opinions here (good ones).

Most Helpful Guy

• a driver's license?
    well no public transport?

• It just doesn't seem convenient enough

• It just depends on the distance
      I'd go by train, bike... you can go by bus too, but I don't like busses though.
      If you really love eachother, you'll figure something out, there is always a way

What Girls Said 1

• Are you seriously thinking about letting her go only because you do not have a license? If you don't make the moves now, odds are that you will probably lose her to someone else.

What Guys Said 3

• fuck it, that's not a good enough reason to bail. get that shit bro!

• Yeah, that's pretty much why I didn't wanna ask out girls junior year. I didn't have my license yet. I think it's a reasonable excuse, if public transportation or walking isn't common around where you live.

• I see no reason why you couldn't date her.
    You can always take the bus to wherever you need to go.