GaGers, do you think trial and error is the best way to get better with women?

Would love some opinions from guys who used to be insecure but are now doing great when it comes to dating women.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i was insecure with my baby face until i grew some facial hair and tbh you have to work on your game to get women ;)

• yeah a lot of guys have told me to get a good game. But don't know what is that supposed to mean. I've tried some dating gurus and PUAs but they've never helped me tbh.

• yeah roosh V forum, is he like another PUA?

• yeah that the ultimate one you will learn something everyday new

What Girls Said 2

• Yes,
    because every experience is a learning lesson.

• No, realising that one technique, no matter how much you test it on different women, isn't going to work on all of them and tailoring your approach to the personality of each woman is better than trial and error.

• you mean change myself to date different women? not really my thing.

• No, I mean change your approach to asking them out mainly. Not every woman is going to want pick up lines, the same way not every woman is going to want a sincere proposal for a date. It's like how you might change the way you speak depending on which person you're speaking to. That gets you a date. You should always ultimately be yourself, but it doesn't hurt to realise what the other person wants and try it out.

What Guys Said 7

• Within reason it can help you determine what you want. I wouldn't recommend going around slapping random butts to figure out women won't like that but I would still recommend dating different women to see who you click with.

• yes by trial and error I meant wooing different women by applying different styles and learning from mistake. I;ve dated some women but it never gets past one or two dates.

• Definitely not. You will be wandering in the desert for forty years.

Ask what they like. Touch them different ways and ask how it feels. One of the best ways to understand a woman’s needs is to (actively) watch them masturbate. Read anything authoritative on the subject of female sexuality (not Cosmo). Ask the women on GAG to tell you what works for them and to be specific about pattern and pressure, etc.

Finally, forget EVERTHING you ever saw in a professional porn video. Most of those women are just dying for it to be over so they can go get drunk and make real love---often with their girlfriend!

• okay you're talking more towards sexual point of view. But what about dating? shall I keep on trying new things on different women until something clicks?

• I'm sorry. You're right. I made the erroneous assumption that you meant sex. There are so many questions about that on here.

As far as dating, guys always think there is some clever maneuver or slick line that will get them over. The best thing you can do to find a GOOD woman is to just be yourself and be sincere.

• I still am totally insecure - I find the random approach works for me - Think of something else and don't try so hard with the girl

• well its definitely a way to gain experience and learn quickly.

• Try to talk with them and be kind, funny, and act interested in them because if you don't talk with them they would think the worse of you if they don't know you since all they can see is your appearance xD

• I am bald I think that's enough lol.

• you have pretty good hair. What do you mean by that's enough?

• Not anymore I don't and whoops I actually answered the wrong question

• No, but go for it.