Guys, what do you look for in a girl?

Everyone has there "type." I wanna know what things you look for in a girl.
examples:
-physical things (hair color, eye color, height)
-personality traits (funny, caring, weird, etc)
-unattractive things or turn offs.
Just give me a description of your dream girl.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• She ABSOLUTELY has to be true to herself, even if she feels like a total Star Trek nerd, or whatever!! Don't even pretend to be something you aren't, for someone else!! It NEVER ends well!! Be yourself, ALWAYS, and trust that someone will like YOU, for YOU!!!
    I don't care much about her hair color, as long as it is natural, and not colored, or bleached blonde!! Blondes may have more fun, but I don't want that 'easy, naughty girl,' but someone honest, someone I can trust.
    At 14, you are undoubtedly feeling a lot of pressure to fit in, and be like the popular girls, and maybe, if you don't quite measure up to their phoney standards, it doesn't matter, because you probably know a guy, or girl that really likes you, right now!!
    You haven't hardly started to discover who you are, and who you will become, so just relax, don't put too much pressure on yourself to fit in, and be like the others, because maybe you are supposed to be different!!
    Anyone who tells you what they want you to be isn't your best friend. Be who you feel like YOU are and trust that things will work out on your life journey.
    Finish High School, and consider college, or Culinary school, or Art. Whatever makes you happy!!

What Guys Said 13

• 1. Look for - I look first for chemistry & compatibility, rest are either part of the mutual chemistry that happens by itself or develops over time
    2. What I avoid - crassy attitude, unhygienic, doesn't know how to conduct self, doesn't take care of herself etc
    3. Whichever way I don't shop or go looking around for a particular type of girl as far as looks or body type go, never have

• Blonde hair, blue eyes, over 5'4, funny, music lover, firm believer in Jesus Christ,

Unattractive things are
    Not sexually active at all
    Piercings other than the earlobe
    Non-Christian tattoos
    Big breasts

• For me she doesn't have to be a total knockout like a 9 or 10, I'll settle for a 7 or 8 if I like her. She has to live a healthy lifestyle, she doesn't have to be a fit chick or nothing like that but she needs to be aware of her body and keep it nice. She needs to be adventurous, I want her to wake me up one morning be like "babe lets go skydiving today!" That's the kind of girl I like because life is never morning like that

• Someone who smiles a lot, maybe little flirty and easy going.

• they have to be much older than 14

• Looks
    Black/brown hair, straight, long/medium
    Light brown eyes
    Nice smile

Personality
    Truthful, caring, out going, confident, kindness, sense of humor

Deal breakers
    Smoking, bad hygiene

• As you get older you realize no one has an actual "type".

• No I don't have a specific type but I do look for certain things. I want a girl who doesn't die her hair too excess, we can tell. I want one that if she uses makeup doesn't over due it and I want one that is healthy and kind.

• This question has been asked so many times, I'm just tired of answering it.

• what do i look for in a girl. my honest opinion

my Dream girl is. kind caring honest down to earth. who enjoys movies music travelling and whatever else. weight and appearance don't bother me too much.

does this even exist. haha :P

• I have a bunch of types.

1. I love the super emo girls they are so cute. They like anime and they like music like three days grace breaking Benjamin's. They are shy and geeky. She is nice and caring. She is a latina/Hispanic.

2. I love me a southern country girl.(white girl)
    She sound like either Mikey Cyrus kinda of. And rogue from x men the 90s one. She funny nice caring she has chestnut colored eyes. She has the waving hair like miley or rogue. She brave she a independent woman who gets her own. But yet she can still be feminine and need a man. She find the fact that I'm dorky is cute. She a family type girl. A brunnte hair color. And she uses country slang a lot.

3. a natural redhead she has pale skin. She looks like the girl from the movie horns or the girl from castle. ( his daughter) anyway she would be a career girl who really passionate about her career. She would also be a people pleaser but in a good way. She want to cheer everyone up. She would spread love and peace around the neighborHood.
    She most likely be a teacher or a writer or artist.
    Every one would know her as the town sweetheart. She would bring passion to our love life as well lol

• Brown hair, I like green or brown eyes but that doesn't really matter at all, tall (over 6'). I'm describing someone real here, so not going too much into detail.

Funny, caring, intelligent, at least sort of shy because I have someone who understands me then.

No narcissists, no selfie addicts, not the kind that'll make me step out of my comfort zone.

• -physical
    nice eyes

-personality
    funny, caring, romantic