Guys, which are you most attracted to? Skinny girls or slim girls with curves?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The face to he honest

1|1
    0|0
    • What attracts u more about the face?

• The shape, eyes, eyebrows that sort of thing she could have the nicest body, but if she is ugly I won't be attracted to her I've seen many guys be attracted to a woman just cause she had a nice body.

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• I like slim girls - No need for curves

0|0
    0|1
  • Skinny = slim?
    Obviously nicer boobs and a nicer ass would be better. How is this a question?

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of guys tend to prefer skinny girls so that's why I'm asking here, to have a general idea

• Whatever body type the girl I like has.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more attracted to you ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim with curves every time just so long as the girl hasn't got huge breasts I prefer small B or C cup

0|0
    0|0
  • curves are allways better than no curves :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim with curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • curves for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Whichever...

0|0
    0|0
  • slim girls have curves, that they actually have to workout for.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh i know that for sure, that wasn't the question tho

• lol i just told you how slim girls with curves are better. i pick slim wiith curves

• I work better with examples, all these "classifications" give me a headache.

0|0
    0|0
    • tbh they give me a headache too... an example of skinny girls are the models, and an example of slim and curvy is shakira

• Show All
    • hahah skinny is a plain girl, like they have boobs and butt obvs but not as much as a curvy/slim girl which tend to be noticed quickly by their boobs or butt... lol

• I rather take skinny then because she's plain.
      Too much sexy = too much attraction from "competition" you know? :P

• Slim girls with curves

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slim girls with curves! Most of my gf's have had some junk in the trunk lol

0|0
    0|0
  • curves sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • slim waist + the curves.. thick butt and big firm chest !

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not that simple for me. There is a LOT that attracts me but I do love a bit of a curve.

0|0
    0|0
    • what else, give examples :)

• Show All
    • We're too "new" to message i guess. There is too much to say so here are a few. Light eyes (yours are gorgeous), a little definition in her calf, dark hair is my favorite but you all do such lovely things with your hair. I tend to prefer short girls but I find tall girls gorgeous as well. I like a round butt, not a flat butt. And boobs dont matter (no, really). I found go more specific or longer I guess. Ask me specific questions.

• Okay so that's for the face in general I guess, and thank you :) but what about the body shape? There is a lot of pressure on us to be skinny and some people say they prefer curvy-slim women so is that true?

• definitely slim or hourglass with curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care, but I like skinny <3

0|0
    0|0