I need help, how do I ask her out?

Ok so there's this girl I like and I think she likes me too. I really want to ask her out on a date. Thing is there's only 2 days of school left and she's always around her friends. So my question to you is how do I ask her out? I could really use some tips.

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk right up to her, with her friends there and all, and with a great big smile, take her hand, and tell her there is something you've been meaning to ask her. And just go for it! It's CONFIDENCE that women respond to more than anything else. And, yes, your heart will be racing out of your chest, but they won't know that. If you do this in front of her friends it will blow her (and them) away! You can't lose, and you will feel bigger than you ever have before.

What Girls Said 1

• Walk up to her. Say, "Could I talk to you alone for a minute?" Pull her aside and say, "I'm the biggest chicken in the world, I've wanted to ask you out for so long... Would you be interested in getting together sometime? Could I get your number?"

How would that work?

What Guys Said 2

• is there any chance 2 find her alone by herself?

• Just be direct and keep it simple