I've just been added to the dating scene after 3 years. How do I reintegrate myself?

I recently got out of a relationship where I truly felt love, both give and take of it. My problem is where do I look now that I know I don't want the crap I was dating before him. I'm 21 and have good looks. comment away good or bad.

yes, it is hard for a girl to weed through, and find someone not disgusting.
by disgusting I meant, a pervert, anonymous.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a girl this should not be a problem. These situations are usually harder for guys unless he is super popular.

What Guys Said 2

• Thats funny because that is my situation right now, dated for 4 years now I'm 21 and completly lost when it comes to dating so I'm right with you

• How can you call disgusting to actual people, you are worthless.

• Wow anonymous user...sounds like someone has been called disgusting in the past. Burned much? You are worthless if you can't even show your face after a comment like that.

• Why are you defending yourself. Just take the critic.

• Wow people, lighten up, that's not what the post is about

What Girls Said 2

• i have nothing to tell you except wow, that is pretty much 99% my exact situation. I don't either. so far, dating has just confused me. then I found this site haha. I'm still confused but this site is just so much fun!

• wait! guys will come to you. Just take it slow, and give guys a chance (no trying to compare them to your past love)