What's the stupidest or pettyest thing anyone's ever left you over?

• My secpnd toes are longer than my big toes...
    21% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • My breasts aren't symmetrical...
    0% (0)9% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • One of my testicles hangs lower than the other two...
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Thought I was somebody famous at first (and fora *while*), and i disillusioned him/her... and i dont look even a *little* like said famous person...
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • We had a disagreement over the metaphysical and philosophical rammifications of tater tots...
    21% (3)9% (1)16% (4)Vote
  • I am god, and he/she was an atheist...
    14% (2)27% (3)20% (5)Vote
  • Other
    37% (5)55% (6)44% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• They leave me or let me go peacefully when I don't allow them to control me. My relationships were like drive bys and I dodged countless bullets.

1|1
    0|0
    • O_o...0_9 ... O_6 ... 0_0

• Show All
    • Lol. I totally will 😁

• Thanks for MHO:)

What Girls Said 7

• I have never been left. I've only done the leaving. The reasons I've left a guy have included his becoming physically abusive and once I left a guy because he didn't talk to me.

The his not talking to me was probably the dumbest reason. But we were 13 so you can't really expect to have a functional relationship at that age anyway so... yeah.

2|0
    0|3
  • I'm actually the one with the weird toes it's normal for people's second toe to be longer than their first but mines aren't so of course I think everyone else's looks weird... Would I leave someone over it? Of course not.

Breast can't be exactly symetrical I mean as far as having one on each side yeah but them being the same size no considering we have a heart our left one is bigger or at least appears bigger than the right.

But can't answer because I haven't been dumped.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a goddess, naturally. But real talk: he left because I refused to shave my vagina because I don't like the way it looks. Not a real loss. #ByeFelipe

1|0
    0|0
    • There were like three things I'd never heard before in only two sentences... Look at me all learnin' 'm shit...

• I loved C XD

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I leave before being left ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I dump someone because I got bored of him

1|0
    0|0
  • Man left me because my breasts were too small... idiot... grrr... and he met a bimbo with large watermelon like breasts

1|0
    0|0
    • He couldn't tell beforehand? Not that that's a good reason to like someone or not...

• Show All
    • I don't think so...

• Down boy! *starts crackin' a whip* down!

What Guys Said 7

• I got left because I don't believe in marriage.. I don't think it's petty at all though, but that's only the time someone left me for that very reason

0|2
    0|0
    • Well I don't believe in marriage either. It gets romanticized too much. The bitter reality as that we as a species are not very well equipped to share our life with a single partner.

• Not to mention it can hold huge consequences when it leads to a divorce. And usually it's the guy getting the short end of the stick.

• my toasticles... smell like french-toast... shall i worry?

0|0
    0|0
    • Find a girl who's hoo-hoo smells like maple syrup and you should be fine...

• Penis size, though I don't consider that to be all that pity. Size matters, etc. It was an friends with benefits though. She loved it when I ate her out but once she met the little Remonster things quickly went downhill. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Not all monsters are ogres and minotaurs... goblins and kobolds are (re) monsters too!

• Hehehe. :)

• wait.. "one of my testicles hangs lower than the OTHER TWO"?

0|0
    0|0
    • What? ...

• I don't know, I only have two. I thought that was normal..

• You only have two? 0_o cancer?

• When I lost a nickel

0|0
    0|0
  • should i jelq or my boyfriend doesn't love me anymore how can i keep himxD

0|0
    0|0
  • She met a lawyer's son with a fancy open sports car.

0|0
    0|0