Ok going out with this guy 2yrs one night very tired as I was falling a sleep I said I love you straight away he answered me back saying I luv u 2 ?

I dont think I ment to say it as I was half asleep when I said it , I was taken back as he's never said that to me before ok I have to say I haven't said it to him either as I was in a bad relationship & one or two boyfriends before him & I've become very cautious , I was even more shocked to hear that his daughter moved out saying he only seems to be happy when "your there " & that " your " the only one he talks too I really don't know what to make of it... Does this mean he loves me? Be gentle with your answers please

5

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. For sure he likes you more than anyone else :)
    2. Well I'm also sure he noticed that you were sleepy & could have blurted out something in half consciousness, so it's best to confront & ask him :)
    3. Why are you scared of people not being gentle with their answers? Never be, those who are rude or not to the point, report them - simple :)

What Guys Said 4

• He is the only one that can answer that. I have no idea why he would be with you for two years, if he did not. Have a conversation with him about it. There is no way for us to guess, especially.

• Oh cmon. After u said it, you expect him not to? When a girl says I love you, a guy can't not say it back. Just gloss over it and move on... besides 2 years? Maybe you do love him... a little... right? Right?

• Well, if he doesn't then I'm really confused and that doesn't happen very often.

• Yea I think he does