Guys, would you go to the mall with your girlfriend?

Updates:
Some guys don't because next thing they know they'll be carrying their girls bags, getting asked what outfit they like best on her, and etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sure... why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Some guys don't because next thing they know they'll be carrying their girls bags, getting asked what outfit they like best on her, and etc.

• i´ve been shopping with female friends... it´s way worse shopping with my best male friend. also if she pays for it, i´ll carry her shit :D i don´t mind.

• Good to hear.

What Guys Said 16

• I don't mind shopping so don't think I'd have an issue with this sort of thing , as long is trips don't get insanely expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear the term "mall" often on tv but what exactly is it? Like a shopping centre, right? If so, then sure, why not.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's one place with a bunch of stores and because some guys don't because next thing they know they'll be carrying their girls bags, getting asked what outfit they like best on her, and etc.

• Isn't that just part of being in a relationship?

• Ehh, to some guys it's not.

• Of course.
    IF I HAD ONE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally it is not "fun" for a guy to do so but it's almost obligiatory. If we're shopping for lingerie for her it's a lot more fun though ;).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if i had a girlfriend i would go to the mall with her

0|0
    0|0
  • No, get bored of watching them look at 4 different eye liners for 15 minutes. Then look at shoes for 45 minutes. This is how me my dad and brother shop. Looks good fits right price in and out in 5 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind as long as it's not all the time and we don't spend all day there not buying anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. Especially if it was followed by bra shopping :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Some guys don't because next thing they know they'll be carrying their girls bags, getting asked what outfit they like best on her, and etc.

• I'd be ok with it

• Good to hear.

• Yes but I'd do my own thing mostly...

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE shopping it's boring but yes I would for her

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do not see why not

0|0
    0|0
    • Some guys don't because next thing they know they'll be carrying their girls bags, getting asked what outfit they like, and etc.

• Do I have to? JK These trips can get really interesting sometimes so yeah I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but when I get a girlfriend that is. Why not.

0|0
    0|0

• Oh, so you mean going shopping. I thought you meant just going with a bunch of friends and hanging out or something! I don't know about that now... lol

• Yeah sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never have a girlfriend, but, Id go to a ''Mall' with my friend who was a girl? :P

0|0
    0|0