What is the real meaning of love? what is love?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my view of it.
    Romantic love is based mostly in attraction, lust and desire. It's all about emotion. You often crave to get this love in return also. This "love" can turn into hatred really fast.
    When the attraction is gone then more times than not, so is also the love. One may then question if there was any love to begin with.

Unconditional love is what I call the "mature" or "real" love that is more of a state of being rather than just emotion. In this state you embody traits such as stillness, clarity and freedom (of mind).

There is no craving in this state of being. You don't "want" things from other people but you happily accept what is given. You don't love because you want or expect love in return. You instead love simply because love is what you are and love is all you can give.

I'd say that love is also entangled with wisdom. If you knew everything about everyone and everything, you'd not be able to do anything but love. You would then understand that people are really not evil but rather lost and broken.

It's hard to forgive what you can't understand. And it's hard to love what you can't forgive.

What Guys Said 5

• Love gets in a lot of forms there's :
    The love of a thing anything a mobile a video game and that's not a very strong love

There's then the love of ur family or ur siblings and in some cases that's a very strong love

There's the love of ur friends and that's probably more than the one of ur family coz u get to choose them

And there's the love of God if u r religious and in that case it will he very strong love and will and that's a very very strong love

And there's the love of ur SO and that love be passionate and awesome and it feels like there's someone u love and care about and ask for and if that love is true it lives for eternity but that's hard to find but it worth it

• baby don't hurt me

• 0|0
  • Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Love is a lot of good stuff...

• To care about someone more than you care for yourself. To be willing to ruin or destroy your own life to make theirs better.

What Girls Said 7

• L- is for the way you look at me
    O - is for the only one i see
    V - is very, very... Extraordinary
    E - is even more than anyone that you adore

Love is all that I can give to you
    Love is more than just a game for 2
    2 in love can make it
    Take my heart and pls dont break it

Love was made for me and you

💛💙💜💜💚💗💓💕💖💞💘💌💋

Ps: love can either b romantic love or not. If romantic, besides including a deep intimacy, trust, respect, understanding, it also involves the willingness to connect physically.

Basically when you love someone you feel a connection of the soul, you wish for this person's well being, this person is a part of ur mind and heart now (anything and everything can remind u of this person), you miss them when u are apart and even sometimes it can make you cry from how much you miss them. But most of all, in true love, you should remember that there is a sense of inner peace. This person makes u feel safe nd loved nd like with them is where home is. U feel more comfortable than anything nd thats just great.

• to me, love is a lifestyle. that's my own interpretation of what the bible says about love, which i won't impose upon u just incase it comes off offensive.

• Love is when you can tell you're in love without questioning it. Really love is when you can't be without the person for longer than an hour or so without your heart aching.

• Love is where your able to love not only other people, but yourself for who you are.

• Some strange neuro/ hormonal activity

• There's love and being in love. Loving is supposed to be unconditional, you'd do anything to help that person. Usually you make time for that person because you enjoy being in their company. Being in love is the above plus you want to spend the rest of your life with them. In the perfect scenario, you're in love and their your soul mate or twin flame

• Baby, don't hurt me. No more.

Sorry… I read this and thought of the song. To answer your question I really don't know.