Girls, cute girl working at the mall? Should I go back?

I was there with a buddy, but he's kind of a pain and points out every girl that he sees and he will be like oh you want to talk to her? bla bla bla, which throws off my concentration. Anyways there was a girl who worked at a sun glass store I thought was kind of cute. She was a little chubby, but actually a chubby kind of cute. haha The thing is I can't remember the name of the store, but I know they sold sun glasses, Is it worth me going back to talk to her? I could just be like I was here a few days ago with my friend, but I didn't get a chance to say hi. What do you guys think?

I went back and I thought it was her so I was like hey, I was here yesterday with my friend and she cut me off and was like I wasn't working yesterday. lol Hispanic girls all look the so similar... At least I tried! I don't even think she realized I was there to hit on her.
Im not going back a third time. I already thought the girl that was there yesterday was the same girl and made a fool of myself already.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! What is the worst that can possibly happen other than she says she's not interested or that she already has a boyfriend? If you go in there as a non-threatening nice guy (by that I mean, not smarmy making her uncomfortable) then by all means, no harm in making her day, and seeing if it goes anywhere.

Ask her which glasses look good on you and be a "customer" to see how she pays attention to you. Ask her which ones she likes, and if she sees a pair and they look cute on her, buy them for her. Tell her that you don't normally go in to the mall and know she's working and probably can't socialize there, but you would like to talk to her and ask if she can add you on Facebook to talk to her after. Or tell her you were on your way to the coffee stand in the mall and ask if she wants her to bring her back something. (Then bring her a coffee AND a treat.) So yes, definitely go back and make her day. She will give clues that it's welcoming, and if it's not, at least you can say you tried and you won't have to always wonder what would have happened if you didn't.

• Any update?

• Not yet. I haven't gone back yet.

• I haven't forgotten. I just don't want to go back three days in a row.

What Girls Said 9

• Yus, go back. If she's interesting enough for you to write a paragraph about then she is worth going back for... Just don't bring your friend because I know EXACT friend of which you speak of.

Go try on some glasses and find a way to get her number. I love when guys like to slip into my life when I'm working. The worst she can say is no but you never know she might give you a chance!

Here's a free one
    "Well I can't see your beauty in these do you have anymore. A matter of fact can I just have your number instead. I think you're cute and I'd like to get to know you. "
    In my book any pick up line is a great one as long as you don't use one that includes me or you in bed. Those are bar pick up lines not everyday pick up lines.

• That sounds cute, go for it

• I would think that was cute^^

• So, you don't need help then?

• I went back, she just wasn't there.

• Yes, go for it!

• yes go talk to her

• Why did you pint her her chubbiness?

• Why not? Maybe she's the love of your life, mayby not. Anyway you have nothing to lose;)

• yeah you should!

• When should I go? Is it weird if I go back tomorrow? I'm going to be busy until about Sunday if I don't go back tomorrow.