Are there just Average and Cute men around?

Magazine models, body-builder, and movie star men are cool don't get me wrong, but I'd rather date average, boy-next-door cute man. Men like Adam Sandler, or that guy from mall cop. But every time I look it seems like the men are trying to get thinner, bulkier, or super sexy and stuff... I just want a nice, down-to-earth guy. I don't havea problem with his body if he doesn't have a problem with my body. Why are some men so self-conscious when I think they are great just the way they are?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way about girls. Almost all of them are unhappy with their bodies and I wish I could just tell all of them they are beautiful just the way god made them

What Guys Said 2

• We need more people like you in this world. We're all average lmao

• You know the reason the word "average" was created is to prove that the majority of people fit in that category right?

What Girls Said 3

• First things first...
    33.media.tumblr.com/...m7wzb84jqI1r33dnzo1_500.gif
    Not a lot of girls are like that. There aren't many who just want a normal, average guy. I guess that's why it's hard to find what you want, cause most of them are influenced by the society and trying to please the masses. But, good news for you, THEY DO EXIST, I've actually met a few. Not many, but a few. You just gotta keep looking.

• there's plenty of average to go around

• i want a guy like adam sandler but younger version