Guys, Do you mind when a girl you like is taller than you?

• yes
    29% (16)
  • no
    71% (40)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I'm around 5'6 or 5'7 I think 5'7 I just don't like to admit it because I feel like I'm too tall. I'm from from south texas close to the Mexican border and most guys aren't that tall. I met this guy and he's really nice and everything I could ask for except he's like I wanna say 2 in shorter than me and that's the only thing I don't like. But I feel awkward when we hug and he's not as tall as I hoped. I was just wondering if it bothered guys a lot like it does to me.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 6'9'' so I think you would be a little short for me :)

What Guys Said 33

• Yes I dont want to date a basketball girl thats super tall

• It never bothered me. I dated a girl an inch taller then me once but she looked like a swedish model so tht was cool.

• She'd have to be a fairly tall bitch to be taller than me.

Not that I'm a skyscraper, but I've only seen a few 5' 11"+ women in my time. You are proper tall for a chick, but I know guys your height and lower that say they'd climb your legs like a monkey, so you're at no disadvantage to being with someone. Guys don't have types; Guys have categories, and if you're pretty enough you'd definitely fit into one of those categories.

• 5'6/5'7 you're damn near perfect height for me, I'm 5'8

• Well seeing as I'm 6'1" yes, I would find it a bit disturbing because not even many GUYS are taller than me. However as long as she is shorter than me then I wouldn't mind.

• I'm about your height, due to my dads genes, and almost every girl I meet is taller than me. It's something you get used to.

• I prefer her to be shorter than me.

• It doens't bother me at all.

• I wouldn't mind much. Actually, if she is taller it is just more love for me, isn't it? :)

• Not really no

• I have yet to meet one but I doubt I would mind it.

• No because she probably wants snu snu

• Yeah I do mind although I haven't met any girls taller than me and Im slightly taller than you although I wouldn't mind dating someone the same height as me since I like tall girls.

• I love tall women.

• Yes I do mind very much

• Don't care at all, although I'm 6'1" and still growing, so that doesn't happen often. I like taller girls a lot.

• Actually, I prefer it.

• Can i ask why? Or there's no reason to it

• I just think that, all else being equal, tall girls are really beautiful.

• I just assume they won't prefer me. but I don't mind unless it's over four inches...

• I don't mind if she's a bit---say, an inch or two---taller than me, but that's my limit.

• No, actually I am nearly 5'11" but my currently girlfriend is slightly more than 6'0".

• she'll have long legs... hence forth my screen name, so i would be fine with that

• I don't mind at all. In fact, I prefer women who are taller than I am.

• It's unusual, but it doesn't bother me.

• HAHAHA, you are doomed

• no. but i find it hard to believe that i would find a girl that tall lol. im almost 6"7

• I'm 6'5 so did not happened yet

• It doens't bother me.

• I'm 6 feet tall and it bothers me a lot when a girl is taller than me. I don't mess with girls taller than me just because it's a weird thing for me, but all of my friends who aren't 5'10 or taller they don't care if a girl is taller than them.

• ye i don't like it. it makes me feel like she's my older sister or something...

• Nope, I actually like it ;)

• More from Guys
    3