Guys, Do you mind when a girl you like is taller than you?

• yes
    29% (16)
  • no
    71% (40)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
I'm around 5'6 or 5'7 I think 5'7 I just don't like to admit it because I feel like I'm too tall. I'm from from south texas close to the Mexican border and most guys aren't that tall. I met this guy and he's really nice and everything I could ask for except he's like I wanna say 2 in shorter than me and that's the only thing I don't like. But I feel awkward when we hug and he's not as tall as I hoped. I was just wondering if it bothered guys a lot like it does to me.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 6'9'' so I think you would be a little short for me :)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• Yes I dont want to date a basketball girl thats super tall

0|2
    0|1
  • It never bothered me. I dated a girl an inch taller then me once but she looked like a swedish model so tht was cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd have to be a fairly tall bitch to be taller than me.

Not that I'm a skyscraper, but I've only seen a few 5' 11"+ women in my time. You are proper tall for a chick, but I know guys your height and lower that say they'd climb your legs like a monkey, so you're at no disadvantage to being with someone. Guys don't have types; Guys have categories, and if you're pretty enough you'd definitely fit into one of those categories.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6/5'7 you're damn near perfect height for me, I'm 5'8

0|0
    0|0
  • Well seeing as I'm 6'1" yes, I would find it a bit disturbing because not even many GUYS are taller than me. However as long as she is shorter than me then I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about your height, due to my dads genes, and almost every girl I meet is taller than me. It's something you get used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer her to be shorter than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doens't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind much. Actually, if she is taller it is just more love for me, isn't it? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to meet one but I doubt I would mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because she probably wants snu snu

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do mind although I haven't met any girls taller than me and Im slightly taller than you although I wouldn't mind dating someone the same height as me since I like tall girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do mind very much

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care at all, although I'm 6'1" and still growing, so that doesn't happen often. I like taller girls a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can i ask why? Or there's no reason to it

• I just think that, all else being equal, tall girls are really beautiful.

• I just assume they won't prefer me. but I don't mind unless it's over four inches...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if she's a bit---say, an inch or two---taller than me, but that's my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, actually I am nearly 5'11" but my currently girlfriend is slightly more than 6'0".

0|0
    0|0
  • she'll have long legs... hence forth my screen name, so i would be fine with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind at all. In fact, I prefer women who are taller than I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's unusual, but it doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHAHA, you are doomed

0|0
    0|0
  • no. but i find it hard to believe that i would find a girl that tall lol. im almost 6"7

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5 so did not happened yet

0|0
    0|0
  • It doens't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 feet tall and it bothers me a lot when a girl is taller than me. I don't mess with girls taller than me just because it's a weird thing for me, but all of my friends who aren't 5'10 or taller they don't care if a girl is taller than them.

0|0
    0|0
  • ye i don't like it. it makes me feel like she's my older sister or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I actually like it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys