Guys, would you not have sex with a girl if she had darkness on her inner thighs?

• yes
    34% (12)
  • no
    66% (23)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• The way you worded your question makes it hard to answer. Do you mean yes we would NOT have sex with such a girl, or yes we would have sex with such a girl? I think this confusion is going to effect the answers you will get. I selected no, because I don't care about something as minor as the shade of her inner thighs and would have sex with her.

In fact I am unlikely to even notice something so minor, when I have a naked woman willing to have sex right in front of me. Do you really think most guys get sex so frequently that we can be that picky? lol I will never understand why women think they need to be physically perfect. You don't require your men to be perfect do you? If anything guys have lower standards for sex not higher, simply because it is easier for a woman to get sex than it is for a man to get sex.

What Guys Said 14

• Oh please. You cannot be seriously thinking a guy would stop having sex after seeing something as silly and as common as this. I like people who look and act natural. We all have imperfections and if someone isn't okay with them, it is their problem, not ours.

Be confident and don't worry much about it. Voted B, as in "No, I WOULD have sex with her".

• Hard to imagine what you're talking about. But no, only a really stupid, immature guy would actually see that negatively. He may be a bit curious about it though. (I would be.) :)

So the solution is, don't be intimate with any stupid, immature guys.

• it's irrelevant to me actually.. cauze to me sex will come after love and at this point I will need hell more than darkness on her inners to stop me

• That wouldn't make any difference to me. But, yes, your question is worded poorly so that the poll answers don't really make sense.

• darkness on a girls inner thighs doesn't matters to me, i would love her
    for who she and still have sex with her which is not a problem at all.

• What do you mean by darkness on her inner thighs? Do you mean a tan? Do you mean black spots? Do you mean birth marks? Also, the "not" makes it difficult to answer...

Whichever, I would have sex with her

• my screen name speaks for itself, so that wouldn't stop me

• I'd fuck anything if I was open to fucking.

• that would be pretty irrelevant when I'm hard

• I would have sex with her.

• I assume this is due to her having thicker thighs. In that case I would have sex with her.

• I voted B, that wouldn't be an issue. Having a slight darkening like that is perfectly normal, and that uncommon. It certainly wouldn't change my mind about sleeping with her.

• thats a dumb reason, maybe its a bad blatant lie

• I can't afford to picky with something like that

• I never liked having sex with the lights on because I'm scared that they might say something about it and then not want to do it because of it

• I think if you have an overall good figure something like that would not be a big deal for most normal guys...