GIRL ADVISE PLEASE!!! SOS?

My girlfriend and I have been together for roughly 5 or 6 months. We just hit a potential issue. I'm out of state for a month for work and we were talking on the phone, after a conversation she told me she would call me back later, because she's going to the gym. Three hours later on she called me and told me she went to the gym with another guy and afterwards they got dinner. Naturally I'm a little jealous, especially considering I literally have no idea who this guy is. I've never been introduced to him and she's spoken of him so infrequently that I swear I don't remember her brining him up (she says she has) she told me she has no interest in him and they've been friends for a while, but the situation just seems so innoproproate to me, especially considering this is all of a sudden happening while I'm out of town. What do you guys think?

• I should worry
  • I shouldn't worry

Most Helpful Girl

• what is kinda weird here is about that "guy friend" you've never heard of before... its kinda shady

What Girls Said 3

• I know it's easier said than done but don't worry, yet. Give her the benefit of the doubt, no point stressing while your away anyway.
    Talk to her about it when your back, without making any accusations and then just leave it.
    If he crops up a few more times then that is when you do something.

• it's kinda shady, but give her the benefit of the doubt for now and talk to her about it when you come back

• I think it depends on your girlfriend and the amount of trust you two share. Is she a flirt? Does she have a history of cheating on partners? If not trust her. It's really possible that it's just like she said. They're just friends and by doubting her it could possibly wreck your relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• pst I think she went with your brother and is just messing with you.