Tips on how to make your partner you live with think you don't fart or shit?

Here are a couple of my tips. Please share yours!

Wear a thick g-string to bed so if you fart in your sleep it won't make a sound. The chances of him smelling it are slim cos he will probably be asleep and if not you will have the blanket over you trapping the smell.

If you need to shit while he's home do it as normal but sit in the bathroom for about 15 minutes after you've finished so once you come out the smell is gone.

I like how 12 people have commented so far and not even one of them has actually answered the question lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, personally I eat a lot of bland and plain food, always have, so my farts honestly don't have much of a smell. I also used to hold my farts a lot in class and they would go back up, I know that's really funny but don't do it. It probably isn't good for you. Mine also don't make much sound so I can get away with flatulence a lot. As far as pooping, yeah, I used to hold that too (school, friend's houses). I know, bad. Again, not much of a smell when you eat everything plain but just use it. You're human, of course you poop. If it's a problem, do it before bed. Don't draw a lot of attention to you pooping. It's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 5

• ... why? Both these things are normal for human beings..

• Well, you do fart or shit if you're not a robot, so I think he probably knows.

• doesn't answer the question

• Yeah, it is a question that has no point in answering, he knows you do.

• Sorry... g-string doesn't work. Independent studies have proven that it resonates with flatulence at a steady high 'C', which is well within the aural range of the average sleeper.

• I would think that you're unhealthy for not taking a sht, everyone does that

• If he's asleep he won't hear it anyway, right?

If she spends that long in there I'm going to assume she's been taking a dump (and maybe that she's constipated), if she only went in there for a brief while I wouldn't know what she did in there unless I went in to smell it afterwards.

What Girls Said 6

• its perfectly normal to fart or take a dump... just make sure not to do it while you are having a meal

• You are living together. Both of u shit, fart and dig ur nose. Why? Becoz both of u are human. If u want the relationship to last then both of u have to accept these facts and live together normally.

• you both just have to be comfortable with one another

• Surely being in the bathroom for about 15 minutes would lead him to assume you are anyway?

• Ooooorrr, you can both accept the fact that taking dookies and farting are normal human activities.