If you don't want to relationship why pursue women who do?

If you know from the beginning that you don't want to relationship and you're only out here to "have fun" why are you pursuing women who want something serious?

If you're pursuing a woman who has specifically told you that she wanted a relationship and you don't why stick around?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys will put in the effort to have sex with a girl they believe to be hot, regardless of what the gal wants. It is a thing about winning it, banging it, leaving it. So they really don't care what you want.

What Guys Said 4

• 90% of the guys just want to have fun and 90% of women want to have a relationship... so what do you reccomend all the guys who want sex to do? i mean there are not a lot of options.

• You have five options, it's called your hand. Use it.

• Fuck misandry. I expect people to be decent human beings and tell the truth. If you can't do that, man or woman, then you don't deserve to share the same air as me. That's not man hating, that hating people that are or poor excuses for human beings.

Don't try to get cute with me, you know exactly what I mean. If he said that's what he wanted from the start then I would have no argument but he didn't, he said the opposite, that's LYING. I don't care how you try to dress that up. And I'm suppose to take it because, "what else is a man suppose to do"? Get the fuck out of here.

Nobody is this stupid, I'm starting to believe you're a troll.

• i´m not trolling :D i just try to think like a player would.

i personally choose to not have sex with a girl, if i know she could have the impression that i want more than that (unless i actually do).

• because he's looking for a fuck, and doesn't care?

• Why can't you find a girl who only wants that?

• he doesn't care, and finding that girl takes longer time. Also, he can possibly trick the girl looking for somrthing serious into fucking twize.

so it's more effort.

• Players are just like that

• Because there are mean selfish people out there like that

What Girls Said 2

• Because they want sex.
    Once they get it, they are gonneee

• they just want access to your pants

• Why not find a girl who only wants that?