Is 29 old for a chick? And old to be single?

Should she be panicking about her biological clock is she wants kids but is single at this age?

Is is there any time left for love?

Most Helpful Guy

• no its not old. Your biological clock doesn't really come into issue until you start getting to your late 30's. If you don't have a kid by the time you hit 40, I'd forget it. But you still have close to a decade to find someone if that is what you desire

What Guys Said 8

• honestly, you have until like 34, not 30, even though the statistics begin at 30.

• How often are you going to ask this? Have you considered going out and meeting people instead of being on here all the time?

• It's not to old to me, you still have plenty of time to start a family, you're more mature and better financially too at that age

• Not at all if you just want your children it is no problem, only longer vait you will get deffective or even autistic one..

• It's not too old. I'm single. Would you consider me to be too old?

• It's not old.

• Love had no limits, remember that
    50 is old... not 29

• Well she's not getting any younger, time doesn't go in reverse, though sometimes I wish it did

What Girls Said 8

• Old is relative. Compared to a baby, yes you are old. Compared to a mountain, no, you are young.

You are aware of divorce rates and second marriages? Of course you aren't too old for love. What a silly question. People find love in their 60's, 70's, 80's. I think a woman who hasn't even reached thirty will be Ok...

• you can always adopt. dont get with just any guy just bc you want a kid., you'll regret it and its unfair to the kid.

• It's the da single girl troll who is always concerned about her biological clock! You very persistent... lol... Too much time on your hands.

I wouldn't say you got much time left. Keep looking.

• Considering that she might have like 50 years to live still if everything goes smoothly, not at all. -_- And there's always adoption.

• you again?
    why do u have to keep asking
    trolling right

• just go out there and meet new people

• She has plenty of time left for love. However,

If I'm 35 and still single, I will not have children and accept it (I'll look into adoption maybe). I do not want to endanger my life or theirs. But 29 still has time.

• A lot of studies show that slightly older people have more stable relationships and patient parenting. You've got some time, but not infinite time. So do some stuff, meet people, improve your mind and body... Rather than panicking.

Life unfolds in many ways. People have kids and they get cancer and die, for example. There is no "magic bullet" to avoid pain and loss. That's sad, but also liberating to realize.