• Yes there is
    79% (15)100% (13)88% (28)Vote
  • No there isn't
    21% (4)0% (0)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• it's so simple just Find the right place and time to ask him out. Make sure you have an opportunity to walk into him in a casual, low-pressure setting
    Have a date in mind. If it's your first time asking this guy out, you'll be a lot more confident if you invite him to a specific activity
    Have an exit strategy. Though you should focus on the best case scenario (a resounding yes!) instead of the worst
    Exude confidence. This might be the most intimidating step for some people, but it's important. Having confidence when you ask him out will frame both you and the date in an attractive
    Flirt with him...
    Just ask and let thing's h@ppin

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• just ask him to hangout over the weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Go up to him, and say, "I wanna hang out with you" or "I want to have dinner with you". 9.5 times out of 10, they will say yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes there is... if you're already frriends with them.. just ask them straight up
    We don't like beating around the bush

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• think of something you want to do and a time you want to do it. go to guy and say im doing x on z do you want to come.

or ow;ld you like to do x with me on z

or do you want to hang out on x

or do you want to hang out sometime.

its like asking anyone else out. im not sure how 'no there's no way to ask a guy out' is even a viable option in your mind? why shouldn't there be a way. guys are people, people go out. that particular guy might not date or date you but thats him. there's nothing about 'men' that means they can't go out.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no one ''correct'' way. Just tell him that you like him and you'd like to spend more time together with him, or something like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • thats not really asking him out. thats a backhanded way of asking him out. thats like asking him to ask her out.

she asked about how to ask him out,. whats wrong with just asking out?

• If you HAVE the BALLS... you ask him directly for one. Lol.

0|0
    0|1
    • women dont have balls they have courage,.

• Show All
    • bc it doesn't have anything to do with courage. you can have testicles produce testosterone and be a man and be a coward.

anyhow this isn't about me, its about social prejudice. and this is a talk site, so its appropriate to talk about things, :)

• @Azara too long, didn't read 😒
      Take a joke, not that serious

• Yes there is. An easy way to do it is through text message.

0|0
    0|0
  • just do it

0|0
    0|0