What would you do if your boyfriend of six months drugged you?

We've been together six months and I was at his place night when I started to feel sleepy and dizzy. I don't sleep over at his place and he doesn't sleep over at mine. I believe in marriage first before living together. I've never had sex with him and he said he was fine with waiting. Last night I was drinking some juice after eating chinese and a little while later I started to feel really tired and sleepy. I got up and the room was spinning and it felt like I was going to pass out then I remember waking up in the middle of the night in his bed with him kissing me and that's it. I woke up an hour ago and I feel really lost, he left for work while I was still asleep. I feel drowsy and sore all over, everything hurts. I'm going to leave while he's at work then text him to break up with him. I don't know if I can take hearing his voice over the phone right now. Should I report this to the police or pretend like it never happened? I want to know everything he did to me last night but I just can't talk to him...

Now he keeps calling my cell but I don't want to answer. I want to hear what he has to say but I don't think I can take hearing his voice yet.
He finally admitted that he did, I'm too embarrassed to report it because then people will know what happened to me. I cut all ties with him but he keeps trying to contact me. I'm going to wait a while and hopefully he will go away and leave me alone.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're can bring yourself to go to the police then I definitely think you should, it seems pretty likely he raped you and if he drugged you it was obviously something he'd planned out in advance, which I think makes it even worse. Breaking up with him is good idea obviously, but reporting this might save someone else from him.

What Guys Said 3

• well you kinda need something to show, you know.. proof. but I wouldn't be surprised if a cry who cried rape and was super sensitive in front of the authorities wouldn't get her way a bit.

• Talk to him first. Consider the possibility of you having had some health problem (like labyrinthitis) and fainted, getting bruised in the fall.

Clear things out with him because accusing someone drugging and raping is a VERY SEVERE thing: be completely sure it was really it before throwing him to the lions.

Check some things too, please:
    - Check your intimate parts: does it have blood or other fluids on it?
    - Do you feel it hurts specifically in or on your intimate parts?
    - Did you check your clothes and panties?
    - Were you dressed exactly the same way you were before fainting?

If you notice anything of these above and/or want to evaluate the situation, go visit right now a doctor / gynecologist (hospital emergencies do not need a previous appointment), tell him what you felt and what happened and that you're afraid of being raped. The doctor you examine you and check if you have exterior signs of abuse and such.

Don't do anything by impulse. Get facts first.

• I woke up naked with hickeys all over my neck and breasts. There was blood on the sheet but not on me.

• Jesus. Go to the authorities. Get some medical assistance. You may need to take the plan B pills (morning after pills) to prevent pregnancy and stuff. Whether he drugged you or you had something else, the simple fact you woke up naked and covered in hickeys is enough to say you were abused by him, probably raped. IF he did that to you, he deserves to go to JAIL!

• Are you sure he drugged you? The juice could have been rotten or contaminated with bacteria. I drank some rotten milk once and it gave me a really bad headache, I also felt really dizzy and nauseous.
    These are some pretty serious accusations and you could be breaking up with him over literally nothing.

• The juice didn't taste spoil and I don't remember taking off my clothes or anything.

• I usually sleep with a dress on and I've never slept over at his house. I remember standing and everything look weird. My last memory after that was being in his bed with him kissing me. My arms and the rest of my body felt too heavy to move away. Then I woke up again with him gone.

• Well then it seems he did rape you but still I urge you to gather some facts before you go to the police.
      Go to the doctor and get tested for any drugs in your system and see a gynecologist to confirm your suspicions.

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely report it. Something wasn't right.

• Go to the police, do a rape and drug kit. I'm so sorry this happened to you. But please go to the police. This guy needs to be stopped, he might do this to his next girlfriend too. Or even strangers.

• Yeah, I would break up with him

• Call the police

• You don't know what happened. You don't know if he raped you or if he did anything to you. Do you know 100% that he drugged you or raped you? It sounds as if this is the first time something suspicious happened. What if you report it and nothing happened? You need to talk to him first.

• I don't remember having sex with him. My memory is blank.

• I don't know what his reason for doing this was. I finally spoke to him and he said we had sex. I don't recall that happening. What I do know is that I woke up naked, with blood on the sheets and all over me sore, especially my private areas. I told him its over but he won't stop calling. Everything he's said doesn't make any sense and I know he's lying to me. I feel like my life has been turned upside down.

• You will be sore and you were a virgin so of course there will be blood all over the sheets.

• If you think you were drugged at all, even if you don't think you were raped, you need to go to the police.

• it can b anything else.. you know. why would he stick with you fro 6 months if he wanted to do some shitty thing like this.. get yourself checked and tested as soon as possible.. a doctor can tell you much better about this..

• I would go to the police, he raped you as you didn't agree

• Get out now! It took me years to get out of a manipulativerelationship like this that turned into a poorly thought out and abusive marriage. He wanted something, and didn't respect you enough to allow you to have your opinions and keep your choices, he just took it anyway. Leave, and NEVER EVER EVER go back to him. Dont talk to him, if he calls you don't answer him. If you report it they will do a very intrusive investigation on you, but the one thing you have to be sure to do is to never associate yourself with him again. Investigations can ensure it doesn't happen to anyone else, but you have to be open to getting picked apart by the public yourself if you do that.