Anyone done any cuddlexting before?

I'm cuddlexting this guy I've been on dates with. Its like flirty texting where we talk of cuddling together and nothing more. It actually turns me on more than sexting maybe because I'm an experienced virgin. Have you done this before? Does it turn you on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its the first time I have heard this term used but yes I have done this often enough when 1on 1 time wasn't an option.
    It can be very enjoyable although it was nvr as satisfying at actually my girl in my arms. The best part for me though is it seemed to make my girl very happy and it gave me valuable insight into what she like to try.

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you just do this shit in real life? Cuddlexting, seriously? Sexting was bad enough...

• If I could get near him in real life I would, but I can't so that's what it is till then.

• Never got the point of doing any sort of shit like that over texting. Noone really knows what texting is ever meant for anymore. I do

What Girls Said 2

• I LOVE, IT!!! Expressing intimacy instead of sex. It feeds the soul!

• I think I know what you mean, though in my experience its always been as a preamble to sexting.. Sounds interesting though