Guys, Would you date an European girl?

American guys, would you date an European girl who (example) moved to the U. S with family, or maybe as an Exchange student?

would it attract you, that she's foreign and from a different culture or nah

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• You will be MORE attractive and interesting to most American guys because you're European. . . but also a little more intimidating.

Have fun while you're here. :)

• The fact she is from Europe would not deter me. If anything, it is a positive factor since it makes her more unique. As long as we both speak the same language and are attracted to each other, sure.

• Where she comes from don't really matters to me to be honest lol

• They would.
    Most of them are sleazy old farts though who think an Euro girl will fall flat just because the American guy has money.

Me and a friend of mine threw out of the local bar such a piece of shit, so americans beware!
    You try to hit on girls in our area and we'll "handle" you.

• I have dated a european girl =)
    But i was the foreigner =)

Yes i would, if i found her pretty and exciting i would give her a chance why not?

• Yeah I would like it, would be a lot to talk about because of all the differences and the accent is usually cool to , just hope they speak English 😊

• What about Australians? 😋😋😋

• Absolutely. There are lots of fascinating Euro girls.

• Yeah I would love to with pleasure

• Sure, why not?

• Sure, but how different is your culture to some American girl when you use that dumb "or nah" line?

• It wasn't meant like that... I could have wrote "or would you not" if that's more appropriate

• Would and have

• I would, but being foreign doesn't make you more attractive than anyone else

• You're right I guess... But would you maybe pay extra attention, or... Well, would you be interested to get to know the person? Even though she's from a different country? Does that make you more eager to get to know her

• Depends on how nice she is

• 100% YES I would

• Yes, but I'm european as well so not much choice here :P

• The fact that she's is foreign makes her more appealing and interesting to date.

• No, I'm Turkish and European girls are really cool and arrogant. (Not all)

• What I find out that many European girls are really closed and they have their EGO boosted to sky.

American, Spain girls are far more opened to talk and really kind, so that's why I like Spain, American girls. That's my opinion :)

• I'd like to try

• I'd prefer it to most American born women

• I would like that, it's exotic! lol