Guys, Any opinions?

How do I give someone a good reason to pursue a relationship with me? How do I show them that I am a great girl and they will not make a mistake by being with me?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to be you. Don't try act like guys to get them to like you. I'm not saying you do, I just mean I find a girl most attractive when she is real. When a guy meets a real girl he knows that if he dates her, she won't take any shit, and she won't give any either. If you are with a guy already then let him know, if he runs then good! He was a dick anyway lol

What Guys Said 4

• Well the best I can say without really knowing you is be yourself, find your strengths as a person, make sure you know what you want from a relationship, be able to communicate openly and honestly when in a relationship, and find or continue to do the things you are passionate about. Having passion (s)/hobbies (s) is really nice and can show a lot about a person

• Be yourself.

• You have to believe that yourself, you have to love yourself and to express it with all your being, then anyone will feel the same about you.

• By being a great girl