Girls, Why do you playfully tease a Random guy who is Quiet/ looks shy?

Like what is your opinion about him? What do you want him to say?

Your reasons...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• it's cute, most of the time guys who are shy are not going to be jerks. even though the girl may be attractive doesn't mean guys don't treat them like crap. it's really sweet to see a nice shy guy because we know that if we are not shy we kinda have that advantage on them that we won't be "played"

• Thanks :) So do you see the random guy you tease only as a friend or would you date/have sex with him?

• how exactly do you define teasing? what does she do

• like sometimes random girls just giggle as a group and come and sit next to me. Sometimes they say " Hi" and giggle.. A lot of girls just smile at me a lot... A couple of girls make funny noises when walking past me... Sometimes they say stuff like " Do you want a sip of my drink" and giggle. Sometimes they repeat what I say and giggle. Some random girls take my photo without my permission. A girl once took my keys and put it in her bra and challenged me to take it out. Sometimes they make me jealous by mentioning other guys and who they like.
      But when they are alone they are nervous, quiet with me and giggle a bit...

What Girls Said 4

• As a girl, in my personal experience, if a boy is quiet and looks shy, I sort of want to bring out his inner man, or sex drive. If a guy that is normally shy gets me alone, and bites my lip and holds my wrist, I think it's super hot. My boyfriend does it, and he is the best.

• Thanks:) So you mean you are sexually attracted to the Random guy if you tease him playfully?

• They're usually cute when they're shy I don't know I just want to make him laugh.

• Thanks:) So are you attracted to the guy? Would you date/have sex with him?

• Well im not sure I only high five people when we agree on something aha

• cool ;)

• It could be a good ice breaker, if it's done properly (and not rude or anything). I'm a bit silly and playful, so I hope it would make him feel more comfortable.

• Thanks :) So do you see the guy you tease only as a friend or would you like to date/have sex with him?

• The guy that sat alone at school, yeah I was just being friendly with him. The guys at the party I was seeing if they were available to date.

• so do you think those girls want to just be friends with me or more?

• If it was me, it would probably be because i wanted to be friends with him. But it could also be because the girl likes him, i mean teasing is probably the easiest way to flirt! x

• Thanks:) If you liked a Random guy, what would you do?

• Yeah, i suppose not all girls obviously but i used to high five my crush a lot and sometimes he would grip onto my hand and our fingers would entwine fingers aww if you think she likes you i would do that. I mean the worst thing that could happen is she pulls he hand away x

• haha... cool ;)