Does she really I'm her boyfriend?

Found her post about me on Whisper.
She said I'm her boyfriend, though we're still in an open relationship? We clearly agreed we're friends with benefits ..

Most Helpful Girl

• well have you said anything to make her feel like y'all were goin somewhere? I notice a lot of guys who say they just want to be friends say a lot of stuff we want to hear in the process that leads us on to think there is possible more to come out of this and us women want to feel loved and special after awhile esp if we are spending lots of time together. So maybe you said something to make her think y'all were actually together now. think about it... or she is crazy and needs help if you know for a fact that you never said anything to her to make her feel that way...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she is completely the problem here... Sorry to say but I think you're kinda confused... Honestly, you shouldn't put your relationship in a "open relationship"... Because she can easily sleep with any guy and eventually can get a disease and then your messed up... I feel sorry for you

What Guys Said 3

• You better clear that out with her

• Not that I dont like to be her boyfriend.
      I dont really know why she referred me as her boyfriend where as in rl she doesn't want to be in a relationship yet.

• She really does.

• reply with 'huh what?'