I need an advice guys, can someone help me?

How can I impress the girl I like? We have never talked with each other and we are in different classes, but I really like her a lot. I have no idea if she ever notices me. Well, of course she will never notice me if I don't talk with her. But there are always a lot of people around every schoolbreak. And last year I had a bad experience. We were having a school party and she was there and I was looking at her (but I had no bad intentions) from time to time and after a time she said: "Can you look somewhere else?". I don't know if she still remembers that, but it might have some affection on what she thinks about me and yes if I think about it from her point of view it's creepy. However she has told me some stuff during gym class, like when I was looking at the javelins, she told me: "This javelin is the best one." But I really don't know what to do. Should I just move on. Thank you for reading this story :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you should move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Seems like you look into what she says too much, I think you should move on to someone that you feel comfortable with

• i think you need to ask for her number, and then you can talk to her over text and be yourself

What Guys Said 1

• Here's what you do get yourself a lot of attractive female friends that will get her to notice you she will think why is this guy with all these attractive girls he must be cool and if that doesn't work just muster up the courage to talk to her and tell her how you feel