Guys, Do men like submissive women?

I'm not saying women who don't get an education and pretend to be dumb... I mean like women who do as they say and always try to please them? Or is it annoying to them?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like being the one wearing the pants, my girlfriend does all my emailing and financial oversight like paperwork and stuff for my apartment. (I'm 19 and not a "technology" kind of guy). Its a team effort, just kind of took on roles to benefit each other.
    To answer your question: no, it's not annoying, doing things to make them happy is just what a partner does in the relationship. However, you both should be striving to please one another.
    Good luck! If you have a question just bring it up. Hopefully I helped

What Guys Said 6

• well its nice from time to time, but balance is key.

• Some men do

• Majority of men are dom and majority of women are sub. It's a natural occurence/feeling that both compliment each other (like a lot of the aspects of the genders) but sometimes it is the other way around. That'd be totally fine with a lot of guys.

• I find it annoying
    If I ask her something, and she doesn't feel okay with it... please let me know, instead of just doing it anyway

• It depends on the guy. I personally can't stand submissive women, I like dominant and assertive ones.

• I'd feel uncomfortable with that.