Are these Red Flags for a controlling/ abusive man? Am I Overthinking it all? What are my next moves if I really like him?

I met this guy last Saturday. He's 30, im 21. We met on Saturday & went on a date that night. Since then, he has asked to see me every night since, but says things such as, only if you want to, I don't want you to feel pressured to see me. During our second date, he asked to make things official between us. I guess I agreed. Mistake? I hope not. But, I really really like him. He says he really really likes me & thinks he's falling for me, that he would have never imagined meeting me, I make him so happy, he can't imagine not having have met me, etc. What's weird, is I kinda feel the same because we get along so smoothly. Maybe not with the whole I can't imagine my life without you, but that it's crazy we met and get along so well. It's almost as if I feel this high, like we get along so well. He said to me that it was meant to be. He has told me of previous relationships. He was married once, now divorced. He said she went crazy after child birth and stabbed him in the leg. He showed me the mark. She is now engaged again, years later. He has partial custody of their child. He tries to be intimate with me, luring me in, I can't tell if it's natural or not. Like he respects me wanting to go slow, yet he pulls me in and tries to persuade me. We haven't slept together yet. He wants to meet my family in a couple of weeks. he even speaks of future plans of buying a place closer to where I live in a few months. He wants to take me here and there and spend every moment with me. He also told me he looked at my fb, all my pictures and at all the comments and likes to make sure there weren't any "patterns" for guys. I mean, we were kinda laughing about it, and truthfully I think a lot of people do this. They just aren't honest with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be careful and don't let him rush you into anything get a background check to see if he has any previous of abuse or anything like that. He sounds to be a control freak and you really don't want one of them in your life. Find out why his ex stabbed him. Was it self defense? I don't know why but reading your text I had alarm bells going off. Just be careful and at the least sign of controlling.. RUN AWAY!!

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't see controlling or abusive, but I do see smothering and moving WAY too fast.

• If I wanted to speed up getting into someone's pants I would see them often. who knows though, he might be a good guy. Just make sure you dont rush into anything like marriage.

What Girls Said 0