Am I the only girl who feels this way?

I feel like I'm never gonna find a guy who really likes me I'm 19 never had a boyfriend not even a guy who had a crush on me or asked me to prom not even a cute guy that I frienzoned like in the movies.. The only guy who's ever told me he had a crush on me was bisexual and then went completely gay..
all the crushes I've had are guys I was too scared to talk to.. I feel like most guys want those girls all over social media perfect bodies long hair perfect looking without makeup.. Even girls I know who aren't very appealing inside and out have had more relationships then I have.. I give up hope

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Macerickj, most guys at your age are idiots who don't know what they want.

But above all you need to ask yourself if you're ready to be in a relationship or if you're just lonely. At age 23, I'be asked myself this and I'm sure it's going to save me from destroying myself in the long run.

Do you have any hobbies? Sports? Do you like to hang out at a coffee place? Approach guys yourself. Sometimes a girl has gotta be a little brave. Compliment the guy you scope out. If you see he has a nice jacket or something, say so! Let the conversation build

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, maybe you could try taking action instead of waiting for a guy. Seek out guys, meet a bunch, find the one you like, ask him out, etc.

• Stop whining, you're still young. Besides, have you ever asked a guy out? If not, there's your problem. Stop waiting to be approached, and start approaching guys yourself.

• im 20 and same boat as you but it looks like you let it get to you! im far to young for any sort of relationship and the shit that goes with it! and i come to the conclusion i dont need no woman in my life to make me happy!!

• I never felt this way, but a lot other people do. You need to keep on looking, and try to be more talkactive too
    show some confidence!
    never give up... keep searchin'

The Way of the Pixie

• yeah i'll never find a boyfriend... i only have boybuddies... .

• I've had a girl before, but I'm 18 I feel same! So many jerks I know have girlfriends and I don't have and so on...

What Girls Said 3

• Story of my life. I feel u, we're in the same exact boat. Sometimes I really feel like there's no hope and I'm gonna be forever alone. I mean, if nothing has happened for 18 years, what are the chances that something definitely will... not that big, ugh.

People on posts like this say.. oh, you're still young, you'll find someone blah blah.. but I'm not sure if that's always the case, sounds like false hope tbh.

So, YOU'RE NOT ALONE, and I'm kinda glad I'm not alone too.

• Thanks! im glad I'm not alone either and I'm sure we both will find someone soon! (: thanks for the advice

• Let's hope so ❤

• Don't worry girl. I've been there. Trust me, it may seem like there isn't anyone out there for you, or you feel like no guy is ever gonna like you, but it will all work itself out. For me, I had got out of this horrible relationship, and I told myself then, I'm gonna do me, if someone is gonna ask me out, I'll just let it happen. I'm not gonna go out of my way to find a boyfriend. And do you know what happened after that? My boyfriend as of now asked me out, and it's the best thing ever. The moral of all of this is just don't focus on finding a boyfriend. Go on with your life and let life take its course.

• Ask sum guys out.