Should I text him back or keep him waiting?

I told my boyfriend i was going out tonight with friends , he text me goodnight thou he hasn't been texting a lot recently , it is me who was doing all the text , long distance relationship!

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication is very important in a long distance relationship. I should know I'm in one. Recently I have felt like I'm doing all the talking in the relationship and that my boyfriend wasn't putting in the same amount of effort. I told my boyfriends bestfriend how I felt, not to my surprise my boyfriend found out the next day. My boyfriend acted as if he was completely okay with it but I could tell he was disappointed I didn't tell him how I felt. He told me how I need to tell him if I'm not completely satisfied in the relationship. You should talk to your boyfriend and tell him exactly how you feel.

What Guys Said 1

• if it's always u who does da textin... i'm afraid he's not interested anyway...

What Girls Said 2

• Do whatever you feel like, there's no rules when it comes to texting, all though if you feel like you're the one putting in more effort I would hold off for a little, especially if it's irritating you.

• Text him back why be childish