Guys I'm getting mixed opinions? Help clear this up?

If you didn't know a girl well at all (you've had four conversations with her) would you go on a few dates with her with romantic purpose and get to know her then, or would you try to be friends first, take things slowly then see what happens?

and I mean you barely know the girl. You guys have spoken a few words to each other, but you act like you're interested in her and you've told someone you are interested in her and have a crush on her.

Most Helpful Guy

• better take things slowly then :)

What Guys Said 2

• Noooo, this is way rushy. I don't like it when some guys just think that the girl will fall for them once she meet them. You are not prince charming on a noble steed. She need to know you first and then she could think of you in a romantic way. So no, my choice will be friends first then romance, but don't stay much in the friend zone in order to not get trapped in it. And if you felt sth for him, try to take a first but small move and wait for his response afterwards.

• Try being friends first , if that doesn't look possible , I haven't been made to look foolish by trying to get involved

What Girls Said 1

• he likes her.