Boyfriend always inviting friends with us when we go places. I just want privacy. Any advice?

My boyfriend and I both planned a trip. We both agreed that it would only be us. I soon find out that he told his friends about it. And now his friends want to go. I just want privacy and I constantly tell him that. He just doesn't understand how much I want some ALONE time. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as suggestions go, you can tell him you won't be joining him, and tell him specifically why-- for clarification.
    Another option is to plan your own trip, and invite him. Add that the invitation only extends to him and no one else.

What Guys Said 3

• You could say if they're going I'm not

• u should mention it 2 him then i believe...

• You need tell him how it disgusts you for sure.. you need to show him whose boss.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's not ready for a real relationship. He's more interested in his friends.