Girls, I'm becoming attracted to a guy who is strong, confident, dominant and aggressive. He may be a player, can you relate?

He is a regular at a bar me and my friends hang out at. He compliments me and makes me laugh and he has touched my arm and poked my sides in greeting. One time, I folded my sleeves and tied my shirt to get some breeze, and he passed by and his hand went for my stomach and I blocked it. When I was off my guard, I tied my hair, and he came from behind and tickled my stomach with his hands and I moved them. I put my shirt back down and he lifted my shirt so my stomach was showing and I pulled back.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• he is full on inappropriate with his advances. If this makes you uncomfortable in anyway - you should tell him, and if he still keeps doing it - he is showing you he doesn't care about your opinion on his behaviour. Sounds like he is used to getting what he want. im my country this is called harassment. No one touches my business without me wanting it. Unless you showed him his advances are welcomed by you. Be careful. who know what he is gonna want touch or do next. Even if you are interested in him, he sounds very disrespectful.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah I can totally relate. Don't date him. Don't have sex with him you'll regret it. Because I dated a douchebag named matt and he treated me like shit after I did stuff with him. He had the same traits as your guy. Just say no to that nigga Fr you'll regret it. At first he'll seem nice and you'll even catch him saying douchey sarcastic things, but don't brush it off. Fuck him and no don't fuck him but forget him. He just wants to please himself. If he liked you he wouldn't be touching you and feeling up on you like that unless you guys are dating and you aren't. Sorry for the rant but yeah say no

• Those sound like sexy traits. But as long as he's a genuine good guy--some of them are--then you're lucky.

As long as you don't sleep with him really early (give it 3 months), I'd say you got a catch. :)

• it seems great to get attention but if he's making moves like that he's just trying to get some... sounds like a douche bag in my opinion I wouldn't waste your time and possibly get hurt

• Uh jezz is he a rapist? ha but anyway yeah I would agree he ia a little to strong in his advances there you dont just go touching people. Dont wanna do. something your sure to regret

• that sounds kinda pushy to me

• okay so what exactly is the problem here?

• Yes I can realte. Drop contact now.

• yes i have realated in fact i have a huge scar on my wrist from me making my boyfriend upset and he grabbed a knife and cut me. he hits and hurts me all the time and i know he's abusive but i can't find the stregth to leave him.

• He's probably married

• i can relate!