Where do I look if I want casual sex?

Before you call me a slut or whatever, I'd just like to say that sex is something to be enjoyed, and you don't necessarily have to be in a relationship to do it. I plan to be safe and use protection. Can anyone suggest any sites/techniques to get it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ma body is rdy baby 👙👄💋

What Guys Said 10

• You're a woman, you can go anywhere and ask any guy. Seriously, at least half will accept, if not more.

• Well, I guess we live pretty far away from each other, since we don't seem to even share the language. Otherwise, I'd say PM me. I think there are some hookup sites, but they're usually filled with crap (fake profiles to attract the guys so they end up paying for sex they aren't going to get). There are some facebook groups as well, you can search there.

• i am not sure where u can get it in where you live. but for online sexy chats i can be free if u feel naughty :P

• What about nightclubs for one night stand?

• It's so easy for women to get casual sex though. -.-

• Right here baby.

• A smartphone App called Tinder

• ya lol you problalty dont have to look far lol, and a lot of the social sites are scams.

• Honestly it depends what your favorite activities/ interests are. Find somebody at an event or club that you want to be doing and you will meet somebody with common grounds and just flirt with whoever you fancy as they say, lots of options in this big world!

• Bars, usually bars are your best bet, but, you really do sound like a slut

What Girls Said 4

• You could try tinder. I got a few out of that until I accidentally got into a relationship with one of the guys I met on there haha.

• you are a woman it won't be hard at all. go to a club or a bar and talk to a guy

• I agree. Sex should be enjoyed as you wish. Guys can do it with less shaming, girls should be able to also without getting called a slut. Go out to public places and be flirty. I usually have my best luck when Its a friend of a friend. Do u have a best friend that could give u a few hookups?

• Salut. Lolol