When should I call it quits?

I'm not a guy that gives up easily. I do know when something just isn't going to happen... ever, so I just stop trying.

Personally, I've never been on a date, had a girlfriend, kissed a girl, more or less even had a conversation with a girl. I've tried. Everytime I see a girl I like I always think to myself "I'm going to go up to her and ask her how she is or something".
Everytime I also fail to do it. When I get close or try it I always just end up saying "hi" and run away. I can't control it. I get so damn lonely all the freaking time and I'm only 21.

I'm thinking 9 more years. If by the time I'm 30 and I haven't been on a date I think I should stop trying because something is clearly wrong with me.

I know girls aren't monsters, and they won't bite me. And I know if I don't take that plunge I'll just never know. But everytime it feels like there is a wall. I get to a certain point and BAM! I run into a brick wall that stops all of my forward momentum.

What would you guys do?

Most Helpful Guy

• u r still yung bro so u shouldn't worry much.

anyway honestly from a scale 1-10 how much would u rate yerself?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If I was you I would ask out the next pretty girl I see. Eventually, one of them will say yes.

• I would say start panicking over 25