My brother's girlfriend looks just like me?

Today I met my brother's new girlfriend. He was telling me how great she is and how we will get along. She has the same interests as me so I was excited to meet plus, my brother is happy with her so I'm happy.

When she walked in the door, I couldn't help but notice her. She looked a lot like me. Same height, weight, hair/eye color and even same chest size. She's a nice girl but I can't help but be creeped out. Even my dad asked my brother if she looked like me. My brother said "if you mean they're both amazing and beautiful then yes they do look alike." He doesn't notice at all. Should I be creeped out by this? My brother and his girlfriend are 20 and I'm 19.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems your bro has found Qualities that appeal to him, living with... Amazing and beautiful all of his life.
    I find it Flattering, perhaps a bit Uncanny. However, if he doesn't have a problem when he kisses her, then it's okay by me.
    It may take some getting used to here, dear, for other tongues may be wagging in and around your family. But if she ends up being part of your family, then after awhile, everyone will most likely take it as a Huge coincidence where it ends up being and keeping it in... The family.
    What I DO find 'Creeped out,' just to make your day some, is when I watched the true story of "Flowers in the attic" and the sequels that followed... Creeped out past Family tree.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• The truth is, she was your long lost sister.

Ask your dad. Who knows right? rare but still possible.

• You should probably be looking at the face, not just the body type...

• That must be so weird

What Girls Said 1

• thats a bit weird.