Me and my boyfriend has had sex multiple times. I told him I no once. He got upset anf said that I shouldn't tell him no. Is he right?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You always have the right to say no. You could be in the middle of sex, and decide you don't want to anymore, and say no. It is your body, therefore your right. He could be your husband, and he does not have an automatic right to your body.

It is manipulative, dismissive, and wrong for him to tell you otherwise.

In the future, I would communicate that it is not any lack of attraction, but you're just not in the mood, or whatever is your truth. Most importantly, communicate your boundaries. If he cannot respect them, then I am sad to say you need to move on.

Cherish yourself and your needs, okay? You don't have to have sex with anyone if you do not want :)

What Guys Said 6

• It's your body, you decide what happens to it. End of discussion.

It is frustrating to be told by a girl that she's not in the mood, both because you're horny and because it feels like a rejection/you're not attractive. Alas, on those occasions, you have to suck it up and not persist.

• You have the right to tell him no at any time for any reason.

But just remember, once a guy starts becoming sexually active, it's incredibly difficult for him to stop. And if your boyfriend can't get it from you, he'll get it from somewhere else.

• He's not right

• Don't ever let anyone push you to have sex if you don't want to...

• No he is wrong he should respect what you said and be okay with it

• Uh... No? That's selfish and rude.

• Well, lemme be clear on that. It was selfish and rude for him to say that. It's your body. If he doesn't want to respect your wishes, dump him quick.

• Thanks for responding. Don't you think that would be rude to break up with him because of that?

• No, it'd be a smart thing to do.

What Girls Said 5

• It's your body you dictate what you want to do. So if you say no then word is law there will be no sex had at that time.

• You have the right to say no. If he doesn't get that, you gotta go.

• No. You're never obligated to say yes.

• No, he is not right.

If you do not want to have sex, it is YOUR right to say no. If he does not want to have sex, it is his right to say no. Never let anyone pressure you into having sex.

• i dont think he is.