Girls, What kind of kiss do you want on the first date?

Describe your ideal first date kiss (assuming you guys clicked and both of you were very interested in each other)

• No kiss
    16% (9)
  • Kiss on the hand
    7% (4)
  • Kiss on the cheek
    33% (19)
  • Kiss on the lips
    30% (17)
  • Make out
    5% (3)
  • Results
    9% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• A kiss on the cheek is perfect for a first date if you're not sure how things went and just want to be polite. If the date has been going really well and there's been arm-touching on her part and lots of laughing etc, a light kiss on the lips might be just as good :) My fave first-date kiss was a little unconventional; my guy and I met here on GAG and we dated online for several months before meeting. I picked him up at the airport, we spent a few minutes talking and hugging and getting used to each other's presence, and then finally he leaned in and kissed me softly, using some gentle tongue... it was good. ☺️

What Girls Said 19

• I would be comfortable with a friendly kiss on a cheek - me and my friends greet one another this way so yeh a chick :)

• I think a kiss on the cheek is adorable... It let's the girl know you're into her but respect her

• I prefer no kiss. A kiss is something intimate to me and we are just getting to know each other, so the best thing to do is to not hurry things up.

• Make out XD Life is too short, how can I know if I'm gonna be alive for a second date? Live the moment!!! XD

• Mmmm with my current boyfriend things got pretty out of hand so its lots of making out. with anyone else i didn't kiss on the first date. yick

• Depends on how I feel about you. If I don't like you at all, you're getting a handshake.

• A goodbye kiss with a bit of cute humor on the hand, or maybe cheek to be sweet for a first 'first' date if it was a good one. If you had liked eachother for a while and this was your official date maybe a kiss on the lips but simple. Definitely not make out xD

• It really depends on how well the date went...

• Honestly, because it's the first date I would say no kiss. I haven't been kissed before and I would be slightly nervous. You probably wouldn't know a lot about each other yet.

• I'm fine with no kiss at all, but a kiss on the hand is my favorite for the first date.

• It depends on how the date went.

• A kiss on the cheek or a quick one on the lips would be fine.

• A single kiss on my lips. No tongue, no make out. Just one peck on my lips

• I think either a kiss on the hand or a really soft one would br super cute and gentlemanly

• i think kiss on the cheek is ok

• No kiss on the first date

• No kiss just as pronciple. Kiss on the cheek if I liked him a lot. Kiss on the hand is more innocent than kiss on the cheek. Never makeout though, that would be rmtoo soon.

• It depends on the level of attraction I feel towards the guy and how long I've known him. If not known that well or I'm not sure how I feel aboit him then probably a kiss in the cheek. If I've known him beforehand and attracted to him a kiss on the lips - maybe several lingering kisses. IfI've known him for ages and I'm super attracted I'd probably want tongue but if it was just a lip kiss that would be fine.

• no kiss at all.