How to know if she has a boyfriend without asking?

I don't wanna be a guy who just jumps and ask her " hey do u have a boyfriend or something" and mess up the whole thing. I met this girl a couple of weeks ago and I really like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I may be wrong but so far I'm thinking women who tend to have their phones out constantly are usually texting their boyfreinds

What Girls Said 2

• You can't you would have to ask or maybe if she's a loyal girlfriend she would bring him up in conversation usually...
    Maybe you could just sneak it into the convo like "oh what does your boyfriend think of that" and then she'll be like well my boyfriend or she'll say I don't have one or she'll say I'm gay lol good luck

• You can see from her attitude to you or any guys around her

What Guys Said 1

• When you start to take things sexual with a girl going in for a kiss touching etc . girls will usually object and make it abundantly clear that they have a boyfriend but if they don't shake off your advances either their single or they have a boyfriend but things aren't going so well with him and they are looking for someone else