Is age an issue here?

I'm 17 he's 21 I'm out of highschool & have a job & he's in college/has a job we get along great but age is somewhat a factor.. Is he too old or do you think it's alright?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you need to ask, then he's probably too old.

What Guys Said 2

• Potentially, there are legal issues. What state and country?

• Washington in the US

• With some exceptions, the age of consent in Washington is 16, so no legal issues. The important relationship issues revolve around how similar your interests and goals are. When he's 25, he may be ready to buy the house, get married, start having kids, etc. Will you be on the same wavelength with him then?

• That's 4 years apart that's nothing I do know that most parents would be opposed to relationships with an age difference such as this one but I believe it's alright

What Girls Said 3

• Yes he is too old that is statutory rape if you do too much, unless you are turning 18 soon

• There's not that big of a gap.

• It's not that big of a gap. If he's 25 and you were 15 than that would be a problem.