Girls, does it matter if the you are dating is bi sexual? if so why?

Girls, does it matter if the you are dating is bi sexual? if so why?

• yes
    23% (5)
  • no
    77% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
It amazes me how much hate there is for the bi sexual community

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My partner and I are both bisexual. It doesn't matter to me, although, in some ways, it's a positive, since he's better able to understand me and doesn't have any weird ideas or stereotypes about bisexual people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Why would it matter if that person is into you. Bisexuality doesn't equal infidelity or threesomes or anything else for that matter

0|0
    0|0
  • It matters to me it sounds hypocritical coming from me perhaps but it just is a turn off for me if i'm dating a bisexual guy I do not want to get left for a man or have my boyfriend cheat on me with a man. But a bisexual girl doesn't matter to me. Again I know it's hypocritical but it's just how I feel about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well even a bisexual girl could leave you for a man

• Show All
    • Well if it's with a girl, I actually feel like comparing myself with her. I guess it's that.

• for me I feel like I wasn't attractive enough or a good girlfriend to him so he turned to men.

• It would not bother me.. As long he does in fact find me attractive, I would hate to be a beard

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I don't want it to affect me, I couldn't date a guy that's bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My boyfriend is bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is bi sexual and his is awesome

1|0
    0|0