Girls, what should I change?

I want to know what things should I change, act/do to make myself not look like a "player" because I constantly get thrown into the pool even if I'm not Lol

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not mention that you are associated with any other females around her. Do not be too sexually aggressive you must be some what disciplined and repressed when being sexually intimate. Don't tell her too many stories about going out and what you did when going out.

What Girls Said 8

• If you're interested in one girl, dont go talking about other girls to her, and dont go flirting with other girls, because the one that you're interested in might think you're not interested in her cause of how you are around other girls :)

• Don't go around smooth talking every woman you see, and lay down the bragging. Try not to scrunch eyebrows, be a gentleman, and smileee :)

• Not much people are always going to judge. You just have to show the person your dating that its not the way she is thinking.

• Don't be flirting with every girl... Be a gentlemen :)

• Don't change yourself. If no one likes you for who you are then it's their problem not yours.

• Are you a player? Then you suck! If not, then you should just be yourself, being sweet and not just looking like you want sex

• be gentleman !

• Just be a nice guy, girls can tell when someone is and they'll be attracted to that quality