Girls, What is the most romantic way for a guy to introduce himself without coming off like a player?

How do I let her know that I like her in a few sentences while introducing myself?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hey, how are you doing? My name is [insert name]. I wanted to know if you would maybe like to get some coffee with me some time? I really think you're very pretty, and I'd like to get to know you more." If she says yes, ask for her number and go on a date with the chick! If she says no thank you, politely thank her for being civil, and excuse yourself! Even if she is rude, risk all temptations to be rude back... you will definitely make her look more foolish if you opt for the unparalleled politeness routine! GOOD LUCK! :)

What Girls Said 5

• The playerness comes off with how you initiate. If you do something kind of dorky like bump into her or start talking and trip over your words she will be thinking about it in a sweet way. Ask her for her number or to get coffee (or ice cream). Don't be like "yo gurl, you fly as fuck. Hit me up sometime baby and I can take you on a real nice ride. Ya hear?" Or whatever. Talk to her. Be interested. And if you find a common interest all the better for letting her know u r into her. Say you figure out both of you support local businesses and are anti establishment. Well maybe you ask her to accompany you to the radicalist bookstore downtown! Something personal and thoughtful won't come off like your a player. Unless of course u r then it's in ur blood.

• Be yourself and say hey. Say she's cute if you think she is and that you like her smile. Be genuine and just say things you noticed about her that attracted you. Don't be fake and pickup lines are corny and usually taken as a joke, so just be confident and confront her dude.

• Hey... I like a guy when he says hey sup! How u doin? Sylvester Stallone kind a vibe.. Feel me?

• I agree with the other ladies on here; be yourself. If you feel like telling her she's beautiful, then tell her.

• I don't like romantic gestures. I laugh on the inside whenever I have to go through them